Board logo

標題: 恐龍是溫血還冷血動物阿? [打印本頁]

作者: 26331149    時間: 2008-4-10 09:44 PM     標題: 恐龍是溫血還冷血動物阿?

我看很久以前的書都說恐龍是冷血的,但是最近再另一本書上又看到說恐龍是溫血的,那到底是冷血還溫血?
I read a book long time ago that said "Dinosaurs are cold blood.", but I saw a new book that said "Dinosaurs are warm blood." , so Which one is Right?

前者都是說:「恐龍是爬蟲類,所以恐龍應該跟牠們的表兄妹一樣是冷血動物。」

後者又說:「如果恐龍是冷血動物,那過大的體積起不是冷死或熱死。但是如果又說是溫血動物,那他們得運動量因該很高且跑步的速度也理當很快,但是蜥腳類恐龍卻又不符合。因此到底是溫血還熱血不得而知。」

[ 本帖最後由 26331149 於 2008-4-10 10:02 PM 編輯 ]
作者: oviraptor    時間: 2008-4-10 10:09 PM

已可以肯定有些恐龍是溫血的,有部份是泠血
作者: Dinosaurprince    時間: 2008-4-11 11:51 AM     標題: 回復 #1 26331149 的帖子

According the bone tissue of the theropod fossil, it should be warm blood. As their bone structure is look like warm blood animal like birds and mammal rather than cold blood animal like reptiles. And the ratio of Predator to prey in the Cretaceous fauna is similar to now rather than the Permian.. So The chance of theropod being a warm blood animal i high
However, some paleontologist suggest that sauropod should be cold blood. And anyway thats no different of the sauropod being cold blood or warm blood. Because its surface area compare to its volumn is too small. Then the rate of heat energy lost to the surrounding and absorb by surroundin is small. The sauropod can keep its constant temperature notwithstanding warm blood or cold blood. Beside that, to maintain the largh size, a group of sauropod should eat many tons of plant each day which seems impossible... So there is still chance for those theropod be the cold blood animal....
作者: Franco仔    時間: 2008-4-11 07:28 PM

有些恐龍是溫血的,有些恐龍則是泠血的

歡迎光臨 化石講場-Fossils Board (http://www.fossilshk.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 4.1.0